Now it is not the 1st of January right now as I am writing this, but
I have reached a consensus with one of Dua Lipa’s song titles, IDGAF. I do what I want and you can’t tell me nothing. I have decided to make a list of decisions I’ll probably not give a second thought ever. Just kidding. I’ll probably cry myself to sleep due to the fact that indeed, I do care, and this is just a cynical mask I put up to not disappoint myself and expectations I have for the oh so perfectionist me.
With the start of the year, I do want to do these things:
- go to the library more
- write 100 reviews (which is a stretch, but hey, masochism is apparently in these days)
- read more than 100 books
- get a job in the editing industry again
- figure out my favourite genre
- sort through ebooks
- finish all the ARCs (an arduous task apparently)
- donate/give out 1/2 of my book collection *gasp
- read the majority of my physical book collection
- participate in readathons regularly
Well, that’s it folks. Wake me up when the year’s over.